GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
01. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
02. The candidates shortlisted for Online test on basis of their “on line applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificate shall be submitted along with original certificates for verification as and when required.
03. The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Online Test as the case may be for selection.
04. The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
05. Filling in the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
06. Persons with Disability as mentioned at Sr. No. 07(II) can apply and shall have to submit valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
07. The candidates who have been given grades in their result (graduation) shall have to submit a certificate issued by their University/Institute specifying percentage equivalent to the grades obtained by them along with decimals.
08. The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Online Test as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
09. If the selected candidate working in any company or organization, he/she shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming their duty, failing which, their appointment order shall stand cancelled.
10. Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be for local resident of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95. Candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being Resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
11. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
12. The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
Note: The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered On-line portal.