Name of the Post: Personal Assistant Cum Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator & Security Sepoy
Total Vacancy: 27
Information: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has published the notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant Cum Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator & Security Sepoy vacancy. The qualification required is 10th class, any Degree and PG. Maximum age limit is 33 years. Those candidates who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can apply online from 05.06.2019. The last date of applying is 26.06.2019.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL)
Minimum: 18 years
General / OBC: Rs. 100/-
|Personal Assistant Cum Clerk||20||“Graduate with 50% marks in aggregate in any Discipline from any University recognised by the UGC having proficiency in English. Candidates must know operation of MS office. English shorthand of minimum 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute. Candidates should have minimum 02 years’ experience”.|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Full time two years Post Graduation course with Hindi from recognised university with English as a subject at Graduation level. OR Full time two years Post Graduation course with English from recognised university with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level.|
|Security Sepoy||06||Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt.|
How to Apply
• Log on to MDL website www.mazagondock.in
• Click on Online Recruitment
• Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
• Click on the validation link sent on email.
• Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
• Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
• While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
• Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
• Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
• Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained for correction in the Online Application Form.
• Candidate belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 100/-. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred at Para-13. (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
• Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
• Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference. Option for printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|