Manager (State Projects)
Hiring Organisation: National Institute for Smart Government
Address: 1st Floor, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, New Delhi Delhi 110003
• Manager - State Project is required to give support to Central and State Government Schemes for Aadhaar Enabled Applications (AEA) and perform following functions:
• Facilitate conceptualization and define areas of Aadhaar usage jointly with target Ministries/State Governments and to identify application solutions and necessary linkages.
• Provide consulting support in design and development of applications
• Support implementation of applications.
• Enable creation of support, infrastructure/platforms for AEA.
• The activities involved in taking care of above stated functions are as given below:
• Understand the process and technology as existing in the Organization (UIDAI/Centre & State).
• Identify areas for Aadhaar integration.
• Reengineer the process and define functional / technology requirements for Aadhaar enablement.
• Support development of required applications and assistance in Project implementation.
• Provide handholding support to the various organizations in implementation of AEA
• Define strategy and design institutional framework for AEA
• Review the project proposal received w.r.t the Central/State Scheme
• Assist the UIDAI management in project approval
• Suggest the usage of best practices from other projects as part of the project review feedback
• Support the Central/State Schemes in
• Selection and management of the Project Consultants
• Selection of the System integrator
• Coordinate with the System Integrators in software development.
• Overall project monitoring for all related projects under the Regional Office
• Review the project deliverables for adherence to the UIDAI framework.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a premier institute or Master’s Degree in Management/ Technology from a reputed institute
Experience Requirements: Atleast 8 years of total experience in Consulting / Process Improvement/IT Applications, out of which at least 2 years of experience in a Project Management Role.
• Experience in IT role (Software Engineer, or Team Lead, or Business Analyst)
• Knowledge of various welfare schemes implemented by Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory bodies, other Non-Governmental Organizations and Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process will be an added benefit (and not a pre-requisite).
Head Skills: o Large IT Project Management o Software development lifecycle o Project management methodologies o Business Process Re-engineering o Large Data Management Program. o Stakeholders consultation o Bid Process Management o Government projects
Last Date: 18-November-2015
No Of Post: 01
General Information: Employees from Government/Public Sector Organizations with previous experience in Handling e-Governance initiatives at the National or State level are encouraged to apply Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may submit their application online. The last date for filling up the applications is 18.11.2015
Details will be available at: http://nisg.org/files/documents/UP1446800041.pdf