Management Development Institute (MDI) Murshidabad
Address: MDI Murshidabad, DB-3, Sector-1, Salt-Lake, ,Kolkata ,West Bengal 700064
Pay Scale: PB-4 : 37,400-67,000/-; AGP : 10,500/-; Min. Pay in PB: 48,000/- Gross Pay: 1,72,465/- (approx.)
Desirable Qualifications: Ph.D. or equivalent with First Class in the appropriate branch at the preceding Master’s degree with a very good academic record through out and ability to interact with a diverse student body and corporates, and ability to undertake research independently.
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 10 years experience in industrial/research/teaching of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
Last Date: 02/10/2016
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their detailed application /C.V. along with one page summary of their C.V. as per the prescribed format (Annexure-I) in a closed cover superscribing the post applied for to any of the following two addresses latest by 10-Feb-2016. Director, MDI Murshidabad, Kulori, Post – Uttar Ramona, Raghunathganj, District – Murshidabad, PIN- 742235, West Bengal OR Director, MDI Murshidabad, DB-3, Sector-1, Salt-Lake, Kolkata – 700064 (West Bengal)
• The selected candidates shall be posted at MDI Murshidabad Campus, Jangipur. Arrangements shall be made to provide suitable residential accommodation adjacent to the Campus, on joining the institute.
• The above posts are regular in nature and carry a probation period of 2 years (extendable upto 3 years in exceptional cases)
• All candidates appearing for Presentation and Interview will be required to bring one page summary of their CV in the prescribed format and a set of certified copies of certificates/degrees in support of their academic qualification and experience.
• All candidates appearing for Presentation and Interview will be reimbursed AC-II rail fare or Economy air fare in the shortest route on production of proof of journey. No other allowances will be admissible.
• Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview.
• The candidates should be preferably below 35 years of age for the post of Assistant Professor. • The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts advertised.
• Canvassing in any manner may entail disqualification of the candidature.
Details will be available at: http://mdim.ac.in/sites/default/files/files/Advt%20Faculty%20Recruitment%20Jan%202016.pdf