How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
2. Candidates applying for post code CH01, FF01, FA01, FA02, FA03 & HR01should apply Online as per the link given below and should send copy of the Online application form along with necessary documents to:- The Asst.General Manager(HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd, Estrella batteries expansion Compound, Ground Floor, Labour Camp, daharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai- 400019. so as to reach on or before 18.12.2019. Post Code & Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope while forwarding application and attested copy of supporting documents.
3. Candidates applying for post code CH02, CH03, CH04, IT01, IT02, FF02, FA04, FA05, HR02, HR03 & HR04 are required to only apply Online by clicking on the Link given at the end of this Advertisement. Except online application, no other means / mode of application will be accepted.
4. The name of the candidate, his / her father’s / husband’s name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
5. Candidates applying under reserved category has to submit Caste certificate, Caste validity certificate, valid current year Non creamy Layer certificate at the time of document submission along with Online application form, etc., as applicable.