How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply Online on the link provided in Companywebsite www.mahadiscom.in . No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of the entire recruitment process. The Company will send intimation about call letters for online Test etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID to/or of any other person. In case , a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
3. Candidates to go to the MSEDCL website www.mahadiscom.inclick on the option “APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
4. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also.
5. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go.He / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
7. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
8. The registration number and Password generated after applying online must be carefully retained by the candidate for his / her record and for future use.
9. The candidates are advised to take utmost care in filling up the required columns in the online mode, payment of fees etc. and ensure that the details entered in the appropriate columns are correct before submission, since there is no provision to modify the application after submission.
10. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online sufficient before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability / failure to log on the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.