Name of the Post: LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Posts 2019
Post Date: 02-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 590
Information: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Charted Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) vacancies. Qualification required is Degree (Engg), MCA, M.Sc, Any Degree, Master Degree (Hindi/ English). The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 02-03-2019.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2019)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Educational Qualification|
|01||AAO (Generalist)||350||Any Degree|
|02||AAO (IT)||150||Degree (Engg), MCA, M.Sc|
|03||AAO (Chartered Accountant||50||Degree and CA|
|04||AAO (Actuarial)||30||Any Degree|
|05||AAO (Rajbhasha)||10||Master Degree (Hindi/ English)|
1. Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Prerecruitment Medical examination.
2. Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online.
3. Main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive test will be administered immediately after the completion of the objective test.
4. LIC reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the LIC website www.licindia.in
5. Candidate MUST obtain minimum qualifying marks in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the examinations (Preliminary and Main) and the interview. Descriptive paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who qualify in the objective part of main examination. The responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates would be analyzed to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, LIC reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidate and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
6. English Language test is of qualifying nature and marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking. The decision of LIC in this regard shall be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and marks obtained in Main Examination + marks obtained in Interview will be considered for final merit listing of candidates.
8. Shortlisted candidates in final merit list will have to undergo Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
3. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
4. The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write, they can get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
5. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
6. APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 02.03.2019 TO 22.03.2019. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
7. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.03.2019 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
8. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
9. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
|Apply Online||Login | Registration|
|Notification||English | Hindi|
|Other Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|