How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
3. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
4. The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write, they can get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
5. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
6. APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE : 02.03.2019 TO 22.03.2019. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
7. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.03.2019 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
8. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
9. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.