How to Apply
1. Kurukshetra University invites Online Applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Clerks on 198 Budget posts. The detailed information of all instructions i.e. eligibility, selection criteria etc. and link of Online applications will be available on University Website www.kuk.ac.in w.e.f. 09.4.2019.
2. Before filling up the online application, candidates are advised to read thoroughly all the Important instructions and information available on the website of Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in.
3. Candidates are advised to visit only official website of the Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in and be very careful about fake websites and job racketeers.
4. Candidates are required to have a valid personal active Email ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their registered Email ID throughout the process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal Email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying online and must maintain that Email account, throughout the selection process. Candidates must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that Mobile number.
5. Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID mentioned at the time of Registration. Candidates are also advised not to give mobile number/Email ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. Kurukshetra University shall not be responsible in any manner for non delivery of SMS/E-Mail at any stage either due to switching off of mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or its service provider. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of Kurukshetra University i.e. www.kuk.ac.in . and by checking his/her E-Mail Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
7. Kurukshetra University will supervise the complete recruitment process from online application to selection by way of using Biometric process and CCTV Cameras/ Videography etc.
8. No TA/DA shall be paid by the University for appearing in any phase of the Selection Process.