1. Applicants will collect the Application Form on all days from the Reserve Office of Combat Battalion, Kolkata Police or may download the application form from the official Website of Kolkata Police (www.kolkatapolice.gov.in) and submit the same within the stipulated period at the place of submission mentioned in the table above after filling up the application form. The proforma for the application form is attached at appendix-A.
2. Reserve Officer, Combat Battalion, Kolkata will maintain a register to record all such application forms received for further processing.
3. Selection of Civic Volunteers will be done through the process of interview headed by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Combat Battalion, Kolkata.
4. Any dispute arises during the selection process of Civic Volunteers will be decided by Joint Commissioner of Police (AP), Kolkata.
5. The selected volunteers will have no claim as to the employability in Kolkata Police or any other department of the Govt. for such engagement.
6. Each such volunteer will be paid honorarium at a rate prescribed by the Government on furnishing of working statement certified by Unit-in-Charge.
7. Each volunteer will be assigned one ID No. at the time of induction.
8. Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks training course organized by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata.
9. After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in the units of Kolkata Police as deemed appropriate by the authority.
10. In case any selected candidate does not join in due course, the vacancy thus arise would be filled up from the Reserve List of Civic Volunteers that will be prepared against this Employment Notice.
11. In case of any further requirement of Civic Volunteers for any other unit of Kolkata Police, the same may be filled up