Name of the Post: Karnataka Bank Officers (Scale I) Vacancies 2019
Post Date: 24-12-2018
Information: Karnataka Bank Limited has declared the notification for the recruitment of Officers (Scale I) vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for same vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should possess Post Graduation in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduation in Agricultural Sciences or Law. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 28 years. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately Rs.65,000/- per month). The interested candidates can apply online from 24-12-2018.
Officers (Scale I) Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2018)
|Probationary Officers (Scale I)||00|
1. By Online Test tentatively scheduled on 24-01-2019 at Bengaluru, HubballiDharwad, Mangaluru, Mysuru and Udupi Centres. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements.
2. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
How to Apply
1. Candidates can apply online only from 24-12-2018 to 02-01-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only between 24-12-2018 to 02-01-2019 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank‟s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
3. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
4. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying).
5. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
6. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
7. Candidates have to visit the Bank's website www.karnatakabank.com, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
8. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
9. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT‟ BUTTON. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
11. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
12. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment. Click on 'Submit' button.
|Interview Result||Click here|
|Interview Admit Card||Click here|
|Bio Data Form||Click here|
|Interview Schedule||Click here|
|Exam Result||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|