Program Manager – MKSP
Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS)
Address:3rd Floor, FFP Building, HEC Campus Dhurwa, Ranchi ,Jharkhand 834004
Pay Scale: Rs. 50,000-75,000
Desirable Qualifications: Two years full time regular Masters Degree /Masters in Business Administration / Management / Rural Development / Business studies / Development studies / Social Work / M. Sc. (Agriculture or Agriculture allied) / M. Tech / B.Tech from National Institute of repute. Candidate not having relevant experience need not apply.
Experience Requirements: The person should have minimum 6 years of post qualification relevant work experience in livelihoods programme/project implemented by the Government or bilateral donor or reputed CBO/NGO or reputed corporate house. The person should have thorough exposure of (i) working with poor community and its institutions; and (ii) handling team engaged in project implementation. The work experience of value chain development in livelihoods programme/project will have preference. She/He should possess strong skill in design and formulation of project proposal for Livelihood Promotion, sub-sector analysis and analysing value chain and visualizing viable business plan for poor to support their livelihoods. She/He should possess live experience in designing , planning & implementation of different livelihood prototypes , sub-sectors of livelihood. You should have excellent skill in budgeting, experience of community procurement, HR skill and experience of handling people, experience in formulating policies, MoUs, excellent skill in computer, presentation skill and a successful master in leading a successful project of livelihood.
Responsibilities / Job Description:
1. Coordination and Communication with DPM, DMMU, BMMU Staffs to facilitate and communicate all activities closely with the, respective community institution i.e. BLF, CLF, VO participants, local government, PIAs and other agencies in the programme area to ensure the full integration of the Livelihood activities.
2. Overall Administration and Coordination to oversee the smooth functioning of all program related administration, logistic and transport with DMMU, BMMU and community institutions.
3. Financial Management and Budget Control: Control and check the programme expenditures against the individual project budgets, this includes the oversight of the work of the BMMU, community institution (BLF, CLF, VO). At the end of each month prepare a monthly expenditure report and plan for the upcoming month and submit to DMMU.
4. Human Resources - The PM MKSP is responsible for providing guidance, support, coaching and mentoring of all Livelihood concerned managers at BMMU, CLF, Livelihood social capital and other social capitals available in the district/block for better coordination. Conduct regular team meetings and develop weekly and monthly work plans
5. Monitoring and Evaluation:to establish, manage and implement monitoring and evaluation systems for the activities and to train the BMMU staffs/Community institution in this regard. In case of implementation through PIAs, to monitor and evaluate the activities according to the set resources and respective budget.
6. Surveys and Data Collection:to manage the collection of data and to conduction of surveys (e.g. baseline surveys, do-no-harm surveys etc.) in close coordination with the SMMU/DMMU/BMMU and according to the set requirement and standards.
7. Policies and Documentation: Take a lead role in assisting development of policies to SMMU /DMMU/BMMU/Community institution and documentation in the area of the livelihood and longer-term strategic plans.
8. Person recruited for this position will report to State Program Manager(SPM), MahilaKisanSashaktikaranPariyojana, JSLPS.
No of Post: 01
Last Date: 03/10/2016
How to Apply: 1. Candidates will be required to apply online: www.sids.co.in 2. Candidates are expected to fill in all the details the application form.
1. JSLPS has been assisted by recruitment agency-SIDS for the on line application capturing from the candidates and hence eligible candidates would be required to submit their applications through the portal of www.sids.co.in
2. Please visit www.jslps.org/career or www.sids.co.infor detailed advertisement including Job Profiles, eligibility criteria,pay package and other conditions for positions mentioned above.
3. Reservation Policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable. Reservation benefits will only be available to the domiciled residents of Jharkhand. Position wise vacancies, reserved under each category are given in the detailed advertisement at the website mentioned above.
4. The above positions are primarily for state level which may be further re-positioned at District or Block level as per requirement of the project.
5. The Number of positions may increase or decrease based on requirement of the project.
6. All Positions are offered on a contract basis for three years, Contract is renewable every year based on review of performance and requirement of program.
7. JSLPS may create waitlist of suitable candidates, which would remain valid for 6 months from the date of results declaration.
8. All required information & documents must beappliedonline in the given website www.sids.co.in. At the time of interview, the candidate must come with all documents in original & should submit a self-attested Xerox copy of the same certificates/testimonials in two sets.
Details will be available at: http://sids.co.in/jslps/