How to Apply
1. The Commission has developed an online Application Form. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 28.04.2019.
2. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
3. Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 28.05.2019.
4. The last date for receipt of online applications provided in notification shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility.
5. Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith online fee receipt and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu , Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.The hard copies should be properly bound and page numbered and should contain an, index of the documents enclosed.
6. Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.ehttp://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
7. Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
8. Candidates have to pay the requisite fee through online mode only in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.