How to Apply
1. The examination shall be held on 17th February, 2019.
2. Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
4. After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
5. The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken. Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
6. Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
7. After successful payment of the fee, the fee status with transaction details will be reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates must check the fee status by clicking on the “Print Application” button in the “submitted Applications menu” in your jkpsc account. In case the payment status shows either “not submitted or under processing or status has not been reflected on your submitted application form”, candidate(s) are advised to contact the JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu immediately for clarification. Further where the online fee is paid through other service providers the candidate most ensure that not only the amount of fee is debited form his/service provider’s Account but also credited into the official account of JKPSC.
8. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.