1. Online applications submitted by the candidates on ITBP recruitment website will be scrutinized. Online Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination. Candidates will have to undergo.
2. All candidates reporting for recruitment will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per Para 4 (b), proof to avail age relaxation etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board including the document already uploaded on ITBP recruitment website.
3. After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, the candidates whose documents are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents/sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot. Original documents will be returned. . ITBP at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verifications/checking shall be final.
4. Players who have participated or won medal(s) in the competitions given at Para 4 (b) above in the past 02 calendar years w.e.f. 01/01/2017 till 21/06/2019 shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
5. If any candidate has secured more than 1 medal in a particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only one highest medal/position secured in the competition.
6. Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates/documents will be rejected summarily and candidates who declared qualified in documentation stage will be sent to Physical Standard Test (PST).
7. After completion of Physical Standard Test, Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates as per table given at Para 4 (b) in the advertised sports discipline. The candidates shall be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of merit.
8. Candidates selected in order of merit as per number of vacancies will be put through medical examination (DME) to assess their fitness as per the medical guidelines issued from time to time by MHA.