1. The candidates whose applications are found in order will be issued online admit Cards mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test. Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents. The candidates who arrive at the venue without valid admit cards will not be permitted to appear in the recruitment process.
2. Before start of physical efficiency test (PET) and physical standard test (PST) the candidates will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture.
3. Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
4. No marks will be awarded for this test and it will be only qualifying in nature. Those who do not qualify will be eliminated at this stage itself. Pregnancy at the time of race will be considered a disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage.
5. Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage.
6. The candidates who qualify PET & PST will have to appear in written examination. Fresh admit Cards to the candidates, who qualify for the written test will be issued online by mentioning the date & venue of the written test. The candidates are required to appear for the written test with a clear and legible print out of their online admit card. A list of candidates qualified for written test will also be uploaded on ITBP website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
7. The written test will consist of OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only; or Computer based objective type multiple choice questions at the discretion of ITBP.
8. The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
9. Due to any wrong entry of roll number, name, question booklet number of question paper series in the OMR sheet or Computer will disqualify the candidate and his/her answers will not be evaluated. The concerned candidates will be solely responsible for such mistake on their part.
10. Candidates are not permitted to use Mobile phone, calculators, Smart Watch or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, therefore, must not bring these devices inside the examination premises. Possession of these items, whether in use or not, will be considered as “use of unfair means” in the examination and appropriate action will be taken against such candidates.
11. No representation for revaluation of answer sheet of written exam or re-conduct of written examination will be entertained.
12. After completion of the written test, Merit lists in each category namely, Gen, SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and Ex-servicemen will be drawn on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. The candidates shall be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) as per the category wise vacancies on the basis of this merit. Extended list shall also be prepared to cover the shortfall due to failure of candidates in DME and Review Medical Examination (RME). However, there shall be no reserve list.
13. Testimonials of the candidates will be checked before Detailed Medical Examination (DME), the candidates will be required to produce the original documents related to Educational and Professional qualifications, date of birth etc. It is important that the candidates applying for this recruitment check their eligibility, to avoid disappointment at later stage. Original documents will be returned on the spot after verification and self attested copies of certificates will be retained with the application
14. Candidates shortlisted in order of merit as per category wise number of vacancies will be put through DME to assess their fitness as per medical policy issued by MHA.
15. In case candidates declared unfit in detailed medical examination are not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, they may submit an application for his/her re-medical examination with a duly filled Medical Fitness certificate (Proforma at Annexure-VII) within 15 days from the date of his/her rejection in DME. The medical certificate will not be taken into consideration unless it contains a note by the medical practitioner concerned to the effect that it has been given in full knowledge of the fact that the candidate has already been rejected as unfit for appointment in ITBP by a Medical Officer.
16. The appeal will also not be taken into consideration unless it contains Medical Re-Examination Fee of Rs. 25/- in form of Indian Postal Order and Rejection Slip (original) issued by the Presiding Officer. RME fee in the form of IPO should be prepared in the name of INSPECTOR GENERAL (NORTHERN) FRONTIER, ITB POLICE FORCE. The appeal complete in all respects should be submitted within 15 days from the date of issue of Rejection Slip in which the finding of the Medical Officer are communicated to the candidate. ITBP will not be responsible for any postal delay.
17. The application for re-medical examination shall be sent to THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (NW) Frontier, ITB Police Force, PO – Seemadwar, Distt – Dehradun (Uttarakhand) Pin - 248146.