How to Apply
1. Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 29/10/2018 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 27/11/2018 at 11:59 pm.
2. Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
3. APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT – Male candidates belonging to General (UR) or OBC category applying for recruitment should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected.
4. Persons serving in Central/State Government applying for this recruitment are required to furnish a copy of No Objection Certificate (Annexure- I) issued by the employer at the time of verification of documents. Candidates who fail to submit NOC at the time of documentation shall not be allowed to appear in the selection process and his candidature shall be summarily rejected.
5. There is no requirement of submitting any documents at the time of filling online application form.