HOW TO APPLY
1. The applicants may visit Careers page of IPRC Website (www.iprc.gov.in) and download the Application Form.
2. The applicants have to fill the Application Form neatly and correctly and attach self attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience etc.
3. The applicants have to bring the duly-filled Application Form alongwith ORIGINALS and copies of the Certificates in-person to ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu on the stipulated date for submitting the application.
4. The applicants have to carry a valid photo ID proof, viz. Aadhaar, Electoral ID etc. for security reasons, without which they will not be allowed to enter IPRC campus.
5. Applications sent through Post / Courier or any other means will not be entertained.
1. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Selected candidates will be registered under Apprentices Act, 1961 for which they should execute a contract.
3. Candidates will have to produce original proof for the details furnished in their applications as and when required.
4. Applications without the requisite information will be summarily rejected.
5. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
6. CANVASSING in ANY FORM will be a disqualification.
7. DOUBTS, if any, shall be addressed to email@example.com