HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 04.11.2019 till 22.11.2019 by 18:00 hours.
2) Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
3) There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
4) In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
5) Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
2) The cut-off date for age, qualification etc. shall be 31.10.2019.
3) The candidates shall be shortlisted for the Written Test purely based on the information furnished by them in online portal. Candidates are, therefore, advised to furnish the correct information in the online application portal. At any stage of selection process, if it is found that the information furnished by the candidate in online portal is not true or incorrect, the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
4) Candidates who are short-listed for Written Test, shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
5) The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended from time to time.
6) Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.
7) The applicant for the position should NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on the cut-off date of eligibility i.e. 31.10.2019. In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic / College / Institute from where the candidate pursued his Diploma course at the time of Document Verification before the Joining.
8) The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from Indian Oil Corporation, Pipelines Division.