How to Apply
1. Applications are invited by Indian Oil for Apprenticeship at its Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
2. A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery unit of his choice.
3. Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 25.10.2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 15.11.2019.
4. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a trade/discipline, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘Show All’ under ‘What’s New’ > go to ‘Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division’ > select ‘Trade/Discipline’ > select the link of the ‘Refinery Unit’, where they want to apply for Apprenticeship Training. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
5. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
6. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
7. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
8. Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as “Rejected”.
9. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
10. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the websites www.iocl.com, https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/main_special_apprsep19.aspx or through email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the websites www.iocl.com, https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ main_special_apprsep19.aspx and check their registered email regularly.
11. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible.