1. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
4. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
5. Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
6. In case of tie of marks in the written test for the last position on the Shortlist for SPPT, all such candidates shall be called for the SPPT, even if the total number exceeds the prescribed ratio. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
7. Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
8. In case of tie of marks for the last position on the Merit List, the candidate with prior date of birth (senior by age) shall find a place in the Merit list. However, the name of the junior shall also be retained in the said Merit List, as the last name. If such a situation arises anywhere before the last position while drawing a list, the last name/last few names in the list, in proportion to the prescribed ratio, will get eliminated.
9. PwBD and Ex-Servicemen candidates, if found suitable, will be considered against reserved vacancy irrespective of their position in Merit list (in order of merit within the category) on horizontal reservation policy.
10. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc. At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature/appointment of the candidate will be cancelled.
11. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of these vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of available candidates or insufficiency in number of candidates.
12. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.