How to Apply
1. A candidate can apply for apprenticeship at Gujarat Refinery by opting “Gujarat Refinery” from amongst other refinery options.
2. Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 16/10/2018 and closes at 17.00 hours on 09/11/2018.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com go to ‘What’s New’ > go to Latest job openings> go to Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division> Select the link of Gujarat Refinery Unit. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website application / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
4. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
5. After successfully applying / registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391 320(Gujarat) along with all supporting documents (mentioned in the checklist attached as Annexure A) & a photograph, under self attestation by ordinary post so as to reach us latest by 17.11.2018.
6. If printout of online application is not received latest by 17.11.2018 at above given address, candidature of the applicant shall be summarily rejected.
7. The candidates shall ensure that the printout of online application is sent to the concerned authority at Gujarat Refinery. Application of the Candidate submitting online application for one Refinery Unit and sending the printout of the online application to another Refinery Unit/Location shall be summarily rejected.
8. Candidates should super scribe the Name of Trade/ Discipline applied for and Trade/ Discipline Code along with “Gujarat Refinery” written on the top of the envelope.
9. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
10. In the event of incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or failure to produce the printout with attachments prescribed at the time of personal interview, candidature shall be treated as “Rejected”.
11. All Original certificates are compulsorily required to be brought at the time of Personal Interview for verification. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through this website www.iocl.com through email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website www.iocl.com regularly.
12. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following email ids & Contact Nos. given below.