How to Apply
1. A candidate can apply for apprenticeship training at Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex by opting “Panipat Refinery” from amongst other Refineries options.
2. Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10:00 hours on 16.10.2018 and close at 17:00 hours on 09.11.2018.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website www.iocl.com and go to ‘What’s New’ > Latest job openings > Engagement of Apprentices under Refineries Division > select the link of Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, where you want to apply for Apprenticeship Training. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communications with the candidate will take place only through website application / email / mobile phone. Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
4. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photograph and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
5. After successfully applying / registering of on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the printout of the on-line application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Dy. General Manager (HR), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, P.O. Panipat Refinery, Panipat, Haryana - 132 140, alongwith photographs and all supporting documents (as per check list annexed to application form as Annexure-III) under self-attestation, by ordinary post only so as to reach latest by 17.11.2018.
6. If Printout of on-line application along with supporting documents is not received by Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex by 17.11.2018 candidature of the applicant shall be summarily rejected.
7. The candidates shall ensure that the printout of the on-line applications is sent to the concerned authority as per address mentioned at point 5 above. Application of candidate submitting online application for Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex and sending the printout of the on-line application along with supporting documents to other Unit/ Location shall be summarily rejected.
8. Candidates should superscribe the Name of Refinery applied for, Name of Trade/ Discipline applied for and Trade/ Discipline Code on the top of the envelope.
9. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate and produced for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
10. In the event of incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or failure to produce the printout of on-line application along with supporting documents prescribed at the time of personal interview, candidature shall be treated as “Rejected”.
11. All Original certificates are compulsorily required to be brought at the time of Personal Interview for verification. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through our website www.iocl.com / to the registered email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website www.iocl.com regularly.