Jr. Engineering Assistant (Production)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Address: Noonmati ,Guwahati,Assam 781020
Pay Scale: Rs. 11,900-32,000
Educational Requirements: 3 (three) Years regular full time Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or BSc (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a Govt. recognized Indian university/Institute.
Experience Requirements: Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
No of Post: 08
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years
Last Date: 02/26/2016
How to Apply: Typed Applications as per the prescribed format along with the Demand Draft (As applicable) as given with the advertisement , supported by self attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste/category etc.) should be sent by Post only to Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD), DIGBOI - 786171 so as to reach on or before 26/02/2016 Candidates should super scribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
General Instructions: Candidates are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts
. • Candidates belonging to General & OBC category should enclose a crossed Demand Draft of ` 100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Digboi Branch. (IFSC Code: SBIN0006000) along with the application. Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of the Demand Draft.
• Age, Educational qualification & experience of candidates will be determined as on 01/01/2016 • Application of a candidate having higher qualification Viz BE or equivalent/MBA or equivalent than the prescribed education qualification mentioned above shall not be considered for the above posts.
• Training period (other than Apprenticeship training in relevant trade) shall not be counted towards experience.
• Wherever CGPA or Grade is awarded in the examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/ division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute • Applicants from Government / Semi Government / Public Sector Organization/Autonomous bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test and produce “Release Order” at the time of joining, from previous employer. In case the candidate fails to do so, his / her candidature will not be considered.
• Applications without supporting documents/Incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
• One candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
• Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India which should, among others, specifically mention that He / She does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the department of personnel and training in the Govt. of India OM No 36012/ 22/ 93-Estt (SCT dtd 08/ 09/ 1993). Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicated their category as “UR”. IOCL (AOD) Digboi Refinery being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC prepared by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
• The decision of the Management will be final and binding in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of recruitment process etc. and no enquiry/correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
• At any stage of the selection process or after subsequent selection /appointment if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature of the candidate or selection to the above post will stand cancelled. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for the above selection process. • Mere selection in Written Test or Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
• Management of IOCL(AOD) reserves the right to change/ modify/ cancel the selection process at it’s sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Details will be available at: https://www.iocl.com/download/ADVT_NON_EXE_POSTS_AO D_2516.pdf