1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course / Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates against reserved positions) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only a pass shall be eligible.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for post codes 201 & 206. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
4. Regular full-time ITI (Fitter) course recognised by NCVT/SCVT shall also be considered.
5. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of a Qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for any of the above posts.
6. A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline/ post. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
7. Qualification for the purpose of clause ‘A’ of this advertisement would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
8. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, etc.
9. Suppression of information regarding possession of or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and termination at any time during employment, if recruited.
10. Large Industrial Establishment would mean industrial/manufacturing Units whose investment in plant & machineries exceed Rs. 10 crores and which has been in operation.