Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 220 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts
Jan 19, 2019
Organization Name: Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: Integral Coach Factory, Chennai Apprentice Posts 2019
Post Date: 19-01-2019
Information:Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has published the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies for Graduate/ Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2016/2017 & 2018 ), undergoing one year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973. Qualification required is Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline, Diploma in Engineering. Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules. The interested candidates can apply online from 21-01-2019.
Last date for applying Integral Coach Factory: 06-02-2019
Date for Declaration of Shortlisted list: 13-02-2019
Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 20-02-2019
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline, in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
Monthly Stipend (INR)
1. Graduate Apprentices :- Rs.4984/- Duration of Training (One Year)
2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :- Rs.3542/- Duration of Training (One Year)
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
1. Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
2. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Chennai.
How to Apply
1. No TA / DA will be paid for attending certificate verification.
2. No boarding or lodging expenses are admissible XII. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai, shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
3. The list of selected candidates shall be published on 28.02.2019 in the website: http://www.boatsrp.com under Organized Events & News Section in home page.
4. Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) has not entrusted / authorized any individual organization to coordinate (or) liaison our work. Candidates beware of touts and our office is not responsible for such unwanted incident.
5. INCOMPLETE/ERRONEOUS ONLINE APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER DUE DATE WILL BE REJECTED.
6. Canvassing / Pressuring through any source will disqualify the candidature and their name will be removed from our official records without prior intimation and this Board will not responsible for such cases.