Name of the Post: Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Posts 2019
Post Date: 27-02-2019
Total Vacancies: 554
Information: Indian Navy has declared the notification for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate vacancies classified as Group ‘C’. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Candidates should have 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (lTI). The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 02-03-2019 At 10:00 hrs.
Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2019
Age Limit as on 15-03-2019
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
1. Indian Navy will screen all applications registered online, as per eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified by Government of India from time to time. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person/applicant to be called for the online test.
2. All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications, as mentioned at para 5, above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English).
3. The detailed syllabus is available at Naval Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in under filling instructions.
4. Exact date, time and venue of online test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates on registered mobile phone number/e-mail ID. Websites www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and www.indiannavy.nic.in may also be referred from time-totime for any further instructions.
5. The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on their relative merit position in written examination subject to verification of documents, Medical Examination and other requirements as specified by the Government of India and Appointing Authority.
6. All documents pertaining to age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate, ITI certificate etc. will be scrutinized and verified as per extant DoP&T policy. Date and Venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered mobile phone/e-mail IDs and by post.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate (TMM). Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
2. The applicant must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the advertisement. Similarly, candidates who have passed from a recognized Board / Institution which has ‘Grade Point’ system need to get their grade point converted into percentage of marks by appropriate authorities before applying.
3. Applicants are not to send copy of application form or any document to this office. However candidates are to take a printout of Application Form for his / her personal record. A print out of the ADMIT CARD IS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE VENUE FAILING WHICH THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
4. If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy. Indian Navy will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
5. The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Indian Navy will not be responsible for non receipt of email or loss of their e-mail ID password.
6. Candidates are requested to remember the password given by them during registration as it is important for further login.
7. Candidates are strongly advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on the website on account of internet connectivity issue or website overload.
8. Applicants should not submit multiple applications for same post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the application with higher registration number is complete in all respects, which will be considered.
9. Candidates will be required to indicate their choice of Command for posting, in order of preference. This will have no bearing on their merit. This information will be utilized by the Indian Navy to determine the place of posting, to the extent feasible in respect of qualified candidates.
10. Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPEG/PDF format) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the online application.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|