How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate (TMM). Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
2. The applicant must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the advertisement. Similarly, candidates who have passed from a recognized Board / Institution which has ‘Grade Point’ system need to get their grade point converted into percentage of marks by appropriate authorities before applying.
3. Applicants are not to send copy of application form or any document to this office. However candidates are to take a printout of Application Form for his / her personal record. A print out of the ADMIT CARD IS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE VENUE FAILING WHICH THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
4. If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy. Indian Navy will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
5. The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Indian Navy will not be responsible for non receipt of email or loss of their e-mail ID password.
6. Candidates are requested to remember the password given by them during registration as it is important for further login.
7. Candidates are strongly advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on the website on account of internet connectivity issue or website overload.
8. Applicants should not submit multiple applications for same post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he / she must ensure that the application with higher registration number is complete in all respects, which will be considered.
9. Candidates will be required to indicate their choice of Command for posting, in order of preference. This will have no bearing on their merit. This information will be utilized by the Indian Navy to determine the place of posting, to the extent feasible in respect of qualified candidates.
10. Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPEG/PDF format) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the online application.