Name of the Post: Indian Navy SSC & PC Officer Online Form 2019
Post Date: 11-05-2019
Total Vacancies: 121
Information: Indian Navy has declared notification for the recruitment of unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) and Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive, Technical & Education Branch for course commencing Jun 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Qualification required is 10th/ 12th Class/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc (IT)/ MBA/ M.Teck/ MCA from AICTE. The interested candidates can apply online from 18-05-2019.
PC & SSC Officer Vacancy 2019
|SSC & PC Officer (Executive, Technical & Education Branch)|
|Branch Name||Total||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Executive Branch||55||10th/ 12th Class/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc (IT)/ MBA/ M.Teck/ MCA from AICTE recognized institute/ University with minimum 60% marks.||Born between 02 Jul 1995 & 01 Jan 2001|
|Technical Branch||48||BE/ B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute/ University with minimum 60% marks.||Born between 02 Jul 1995 & 01 Jan 2001|
|Education Branch||18||BE/ B.Tech/ First Class in M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines) with Physics, Maths in B.Sc.||Born between 02 Jul 1995 & 01 Jul 1999|
1. All candidates, whose applications are received by due date, will be called for Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to be conducted in Aug 19 at one of the INET centres as per their choice, subject to availability of slots at that centre. Call up letters cum Admit Card for online examination indicating date, time and place, which is scheduled during Aug 2019 would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in tentatively by second week of Jul 19. Only Electronic mode of communication will be used while contacting the candidates at all stages of selection.
2. IHQ of MoD (N) reserves the right to shortlist candidates strictly on the basis of INET rank cum preference & choice. However candidates are required to qualify in all sections of INET Exam to be considered for shortlisting to appear in SSB interview. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be tentatively scheduled from Oct 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for other branches/ entries. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile No till selection process is over.
3. SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Candidates who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be sent back on the same date. Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
4. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of each branch / cadre based on availability of number of vacancies in various branches / cadres.
How to Apply
1. . Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates can apply from 18 May 19 onwards.
2. All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses & other degree examination respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/FITT format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
3. If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for INET or SSB interview.
4. Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘eapplication’ form. Candidates can call Toll-free number 1800-419-2929 and press Option 7 to speak to a customer care representative from Monday-Sunday between 0800-2000 hrs regarding INET and SSB interview.
5. The terms and conditions given in this advertisements are subject to change and should therefore be treated as guidelines only Details are also available on website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|