Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 121 SSC & PC Officer Posts – Apply Online Link Generates
May 11, 2019
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: Indian Navy SSC & PC Officer Online Form 2019
Post Date: 11-05-2019
Total Vacancies: 121
Information: Indian Navy has declared notification for the recruitment of unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) and Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive, Technical & Education Branch for course commencing Jun 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Qualification required is 10th/ 12th Class/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc (IT)/ MBA/ M.Teck/ MCA from AICTE. The interested candidates can apply online from 18-05-2019.
Pay the fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2019
Dates for SSB Interview: Oct 19
Date for Course Commencing from: Jun 2020
SSC & PC Officer (Executive, Technical & Education Branch)
10th/ 12th Class/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc (IT)/ MBA/ M.Teck/ MCA from AICTE recognized institute/ University with minimum 60% marks.
Born between 02 Jul 1995 & 01 Jan 2001
BE/ B.Tech from AICTE recognized institute/ University with minimum 60% marks.
Born between 02 Jul 1995 & 01 Jan 2001
BE/ B.Tech/ First Class in M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines) with Physics, Maths in B.Sc.
Born between 02 Jul 1995 & 01 Jul 1999
1. All candidates, whose applications are received by due date, will be called for Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) to be conducted in Aug 19 at one of the INET centres as per their choice, subject to availability of slots at that centre. Call up letters cum Admit Card for online examination indicating date, time and place, which is scheduled during Aug 2019 would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in tentatively by second week of Jul 19. Only Electronic mode of communication will be used while contacting the candidates at all stages of selection.
2. IHQ of MoD (N) reserves the right to shortlist candidates strictly on the basis of INET rank cum preference & choice. However candidates are required to qualify in all sections of INET Exam to be considered for shortlisting to appear in SSB interview. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be tentatively scheduled from Oct 19 at Bangalore for pilot & observer candidates and at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam/Kolkata for other branches/ entries. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/mobile No till selection process is over.
3. SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Candidates who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be sent back on the same date. Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
4. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of each branch / cadre based on availability of number of vacancies in various branches / cadres.
How to Apply
1. . Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates can apply from 18 May 19 onwards.
2. All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses & other degree examination respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/FITT format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
3. If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for INET or SSB interview.
4. Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘eapplication’ form. Candidates can call Toll-free number 1800-419-2929 and press Option 7 to speak to a customer care representative from Monday-Sunday between 0800-2000 hrs regarding INET and SSB interview.
5. The terms and conditions given in this advertisements are subject to change and should therefore be treated as guidelines only Details are also available on website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy has given a notification for the recruitment of Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2020 Batch Course Commencing February 2020 for unmarried Male candidates. The candidates must possess 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics. Those candidates who are born between 01-02-2000 to 31-01-2003 can apply for the post. Starting date to apply online is 28-06-2019.
Indian Navy has given a notification for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – Jan 2020 from Unmarried Male candidates.The qualification required is Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII). The starting date of apllying online is 31-05-2019.
Indian Navy has declared the notification for the recruitment of Chargeman (Mechanic), Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) vacancies classified as Group ‘B’. Qualification required is Diploma (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Production Engg) with relevant experience. The age limit is not exceeding 18 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 16-04-2019 At 12:00 hrs.
Indian Navy has declared the notification for the recruitment of unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) for course commencing Jan 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Qualification required is B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline, MCA / M.Sc (IT). The interested candidates can apply online from 16-03-2019.
Indian Navy has declared the notification for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate vacancies classified as Group ‘C’. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply for same posts. Qualification required is Candidates should have 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (lTI). The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 25 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 02-03-2019 At 10:00 hrs.