Name of the Post: Indian Institute of Soil Science Various Vacancies Walk in
Post Date: 16-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 03
Information: ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil Science has declared the notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant, Young Professional I, JRF vacancies on temporary basis. Qualification required is 12th Class with Agriculture, Graduation degree (Computer Application), Diploma (Computer Engg/ Technology), M. Sc (Microbiology/ Agricultural Microbiology). The pay scale for the post of Field Assistant is Rs.15000/-, for Young Professional I is Rs.15000/-, for Junior Research Fellow is Rs.25000/- The interested candidates can walk in for interview at 26-10-2018, 02-11-2018, 17-11-2018 At 10:00 AM.
Indian Institute of Soil Science
Field Assistant, Young Professional I, JRF Vacancies 2018
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Pay Scale||Date and time of Test/ Interview||Qualification|
|1||Field Assistant||01||Rs.15000/- per month (fixed)||Date: 26.10.2018 Time: 10.00 a.m||12th Class with Agriculture|
|2||Young Professional I||01||Rs.15000/- per month (fixed)||Date: 02.11.2018 Time: 10.00 a.m.||Graduation degree (Computer Application), Diploma (Computer Engg/ Technology)|
|3||JRF||01||Rs.25000/- per month (fixed)||Date: 17.11.2018 Time: 10.00 a.m.||M. Sc (Microbiology/ Agricultural Microbiology)|
Terms & Conditions
1. Interview of eligible candidates will be held at Indian Institute of Soil Science, Nabibagh, Berasia Road, Bhopal, which is 6 K.M from Bhopal main station for the above contractual positions.
2. Age limit for Senior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant is 35 years for Men & 40 years for Women & for Young Professional – II 21- 45 years (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
3. The above positions are purely on temporary basis. The appointment will be co-terminus with the termination of the project. Other terms & conditions will be as per the guidelines for SRF/FA/YP-I working in the ICAR Schemes.
4. The selected candidate will have no right what so ever for absorption/regularization in the Institute.
5. The engagement on these positions will be initially for a period of six months/one year or till termination of the project. The extension will be given subject to the satisfactory performance of the work.
6. The selection of candidate(s) doesn’t entail any right for absorption/regularization at IISS and/or any other sister concern including ICAR Headquarter.
7. The services of selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his/her services are no more required or his/her contribution is considered not up to the mark. 8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
9. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on date of interview for necessary formalities.
10. The applicants must bring with them original documents for verification along with one set of the complete bio-data in the prescribed format with self attested photograph and self attested enclosures such as mark sheets, proof of date of birth, certificates for qualification, experience, and cast certificate for submission in office at the time of interview.
11. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
12. The Director, IISS, reserves the right to fix criteria and short list the candidates for screening of applications/for conducting written test.
13. The decision of the Director, IISS, Bhopal would be final and binding in all aspects.
|Official Website||Click here|