Indian Institute of Petroleum
Address: P.O: I.I.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun,Uttarakhand 248005
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs. 12000/- per month (consolidated)
Educational Requirements: Graduation in any discipline and six month course in Computer Applications
(i) Highly proficient in spoken and writing English language for interacting with Researchers from India and foreign countries.
(ii) Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit like word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
(iii) Experience of event management in conference, seminar, exhibition will be an added advantage.
Job Details Will Be Available At:
Age Limit: 28 Years as on closing date of application
How to Apply : Eligible and interested Indian National candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 25.05.2016 at the Reception of the Insitute alongwith duly filled-in application form, which may be downloaded from the Institute website www.iip.res.in supported by one set of self attested copies of certificates regarding
(i) Educational Qualification,
(iii) Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates), (iv) One latest passport size photograph,
(v) Experience certificate, if any; and
(vi) detailed biodata etc. Original certificates are required for verification, which would be returned immediately on the same day after verification.
Candidates have option to reply in Hindi during the interview. The panel may be prepared for future requirements, if any, or for up-coming requirements. Selection is to be done on the basis of walk-in-Interview, however, written exam may be conducted for screening if large number of candidates appear. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification for the positions. The Director, CSIR-IIP reserves the right to not to fill the post as advertised.
1. Engagement of Project Assistant will initially be for a period of six months which may be curtailed or extended for another six months on the basis of desired level performance of the candidate. The position is purely on temporary basis therefore will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in IIP/CSIR.
2. The performance of the Project Assistant would be reviewed periodically so that Project Assistant not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
3. Whereever possible accommodation will be provided to Project Assistant. If accommodation provided, the license fee would be deducted as per CSIR rules.
4. The Project Assistant shall be permitted to avail leave and dispensary facility as per CSIR Rules on the subject.
5. Final semester and results awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for Walk-In-Interview. 6. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview and reporting for duty.
Detail Of Job Interview: 25.05.2016