1. Indian Coast Guard offers opportunity for Indian male candidates having Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication for recruitment to the post of Yantrik for 02/2019 batch. Selection procedure through written and physical efficiency tests, followed by medical examination. The recruitment Centres are at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Noida.
2. Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
3. The qualifying percentage may be increased if more number of applications are received. Candidates from "Open Schools/Institutes" not recognized by the Govt. are not eligible.
4. Age. Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC /ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
5. Applications will be accepted 'Online only' from 11 to 21 Feb 19 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
6. Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in written test, physical test (PFT) and fitness in the medical examinations.
7. Use of mobile phones and any electronics gadgets are not permitted during any examination.
8. The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel/reconduct the examination of a particular Centre or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/other reasons.
9. Mere declaration of fit in initial medical examination does not indicate selection of the candidate for the final medical at INS Chilka.
10. Last date and time for 'Online' applications is 21 Feb 19 till 1700 Hrs. For detailed eligibility criteria and other details visit www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and download the full advertisement.
11. The terms and conditions given in this advertisement are subject to change and should therefore be treated as guidelines only. Details are also available on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
12. SELECTION IN INDIAN COAST GUARD IS FAIR AND ON MERIT BASIS. CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO UNSCRUPULOUS PERSONS POSING AS RECRUITMENT AGENTS. FOR COMPLAINT AGAINST SUCH PERSONS, AGENTS CANDIDATE MUST APPROACH THE DIRECTOR (RECRUITMENT) COAST GUARD HEADQUARTERS, SELECTION BOARD, NOIDA ON TELEPHONE – 0120-2414395.