1. Candidates should be prepared to stay for 02 days for the Preliminary Selection for which they have to make their own arrangements.
2. Candidates advised to regularly visit CG recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for latest updates regarding change in examination dates, venues and any other information.
3. Due limited vacancies, Indian Coast Guard reserves the right to fix cut-off marks of the qualifying examination for applying and issue of admit card/call-up letters. No communication will be entertained on this matter.
4. Mobile phones or any other electronic device capable of transmitting/capturing any data are not permitted.
5. Any change in the postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Registration number, name and branch opted for.
6. Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. The candidate is required to bring one set of self attested copies of all documents/certificates for verification alongwith originals in PSB &FSB.
7. In case of more number of candidates applying for one centre, a few candidates may be allotted to other centres.
8. The application and the original documents will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to PSB/ FSB. If any discrepancies are observed in the documents during the PSB/FSB or at later stage, the candidature/enrollment will be cancelled.
9. Free boarding & lodging facility only for the duration of FSB will be provided. No lodging and boarding facilities are available for candidates appearing for PSB.
10. No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/ enrolment after a period of six months from the PSB date.