1. Employees of Govt.! Semi Govt. Organization/ Autonomous bodies should submit their application through proper channel.
2. The institute reserves the right to relax any of the qualification/experience/ age bar in exceptional cases, or in case of person already holding analogous positions in GovernmenU University/ Research Institution/ Industry.
3. Higher start in prescribed pay level may be considered for exceptionally deserving candidates.
4. Preference will be given to Divyang (Differently abled person), even where the reservation is not marked and suitable PWD's applicants are available.
5. The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for tesUinterview. Fulfillment of the prescribed essential and lor desirable qualifications per-se will not entitle a candidate automatically to be called for tesU interview.
6. The candidates applying for more than one post must submit their separate application form for each post and send them in separate covers super-scribing the post applied for.
7. The complete postal address (including telephone/ Fax! Mobile No. and E-mail address) of the present employer mentioning the name of the organization and whether the organization is a Govt.! Semi Govt.! Autonomous/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Private Sector should be indicated in the Application form.
8. Application forwarded through proper channel must have annexed to it integrity certificate/ vigilance clearance certificate. The institute reserves the right to seek further details from the concerned department.
9. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex Serviceman/ Persons with disabilities will be exactly as per Govt. of India rules.
10. No TA will be paid for written/trade test. However, the candidates called for interview will be paid AC - III rail fare (Rajdhani also)/Chair car in Shatabadi Express for the posts at SI. No. 1 ,2,3,4& 7 [Group A].
11. Degrees as referred above are those, which have been awarded by recognized University/Institution.
12. All posts except of SI.No. 01 will be on probation for a period of 02 years . For SI. No. 01, the period of probation is one year. After the completion of probation period, the employees may be confirmed in service or their probation may be extended depending on their performance. Further, they can be transferred to any section/unit as per specific requirement within the Institute.
13. Incomplete application or application without self-attested copies of certificate or without mentioning the post applied for or received after the last date are liable to be rejected. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
14. Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per need or cancel the advertisement itself in toto or partially without any further notification or assigning any reason.
15. For downloading application form, please visit our website: www.iitp.ac.in Application in the prescribed form only will be considered.
16. Any dispute with regard to the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to court! tribunals having jurisdiction over Patna.
17. Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. "INTERIM ENQUIRY WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED".