Deputy Manager (Accounts)
Hiring Organisation: Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Salary: INR Rs.5,200-20,200) Grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-
Address: Simrol Campus, Khandwa Road Simrol Madhya Pradesh 452020
Education Requirements: B. Com with three years experience or M.Com with one year experience in the sphere of accounts and finance in the reputed organizations.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidates having CA/ICWAI inter and having work experience in educational institutions and a sound knowledge of accounting packages and good working knowledge of English language will be preferred.
Age Limit: 35 years
Last Date: 02-February-2016
No Of Post: 01
How To Apply:
1. The applicants must apply online through the link provided at institute’s website www.iiti.ac.in (till 25-01-2016 (5.00 pm)) and printout of the same by affixing recent pass port size photo shall be submitted to institute along with self attested copies of required documents and application fee (if applicable) on or before 5.00 pm on 02-02-2016. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD communities, women and regular employees of IIT Indore are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates belonging to other than those mentioned above, must send a Demand Draft (Non Refundable) of Rs 500/- drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Indore, in favor of Registrar, IIT Indore along with the hard copy of application form.
3. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government of India rules on the subject. Candidates are required to attach the self attested copies of relevant certificate issued from the concerned Competent Authority in the Pro-forma as prescribed by the Govt. of India.
4. Mere fulfillment of qualification and experience requirements does not entitle candidates to be called for the test or Interview.
5. The requirements of minimum qualification, experience and/or age may be relaxed in case of candidates with outstanding credentials and higher grade experience.
6. Experience will be reckoned on the last date for submission of applications.
7. Institute reserves the right to cancel all or any of the posts advertised without assigning any reason.
8. The Institute has the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised.
9. Candidature of applicant shall be subjected to verification of testimonials at any subsequent stage.
10. No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
11. The application form not in the prescribed format “ONLINE” and without the s e l f attested copies of all relevant certificates (both Experience and professional) and fees will be summarily rejected.
12. Application in respect of regular employees in Government Departments/Autonomous bodies/ PSUs should be forwarded through proper channel or No Objection Certificate (NOC) to be brought at the time of interview.
13. Preference will be given to ST candidates under PWD category.
14. For PWD category, only such persons would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability. To avail the benefit of reservation, the applicant would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
15. The candidate should send their application in an envelope superscripted clearly. APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________ To The Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore - 452 020 Madhya Pradesh`
Details will be available at: http://academic.iiti.ac.in :8080/Admm/Non%20Teaching%20Posts%20December%20%202015.pdf