Hiring Organisation: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER)
Salary: INR Rs. 12,000/- per month.
Address: Dr. Homi Bhabha Road Pune Maharashtra 4110008
Education Requirements: M.Sc. in Electronics or equivalent degree with Minimum 60% marks / Equivalent grade.
Experience Requirements: Preference will be given to candidates with Research Experience and publications, particularly in the area of device fabrication, analytical chemistry etc.,
Date & Time of Interview: October 26, 2015
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years as on October 25, 2015.
No Of Post: 01
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will be liable for termination without any notice or compensation.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
4. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be considered in each step of the selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the biodata.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
6. Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
7. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms will be followed.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
How To Apply: All eligible applicants as per the above given criteria may attend Walk-In interviews on Monday, October 26, 2015 at 12.00 noon at IISER Campus, Department of Chemistry, C Wing-104, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune. 411 008. At the time of interview, applicants need to bring detailed Biodata describing personal information, qualification, experience (with roles and responsibilities), photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification, experience, date of birth and other documents in support of details submitted in the biodata and one recent passport size colour photograph which will be collected at the time of interview. The applicant must also bring all original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies as stated above.
Details will be available at: http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/userfiles/files/Web%20Advt%2044%202015(1).pdf