General Information / Details about the post
1. Appointment is purely temporary and contractual and will terminate without any notice or compensation.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
4. Relaxation in age, educational qualification and or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious applicants, with prior approval of the competent authority.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be considered in the selection process. Where number of candidates appearing for walk-in interview is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all eligible candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be considered for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the application.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.