Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP)
Associate Professor/Joint Director
Address: E-2, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai,Maharashtra 400093
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs. 37400-67000, (PB-4) + Grade Pay Rs. 8700.00
Desirable Qualifications: PhD. Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Applied Science in subjects relevant to packaging with good academic record throughout and 6 years experience in teaching / industry / research in related subjects; OR Post Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology/Science/ Applied Science in subjects relevant to packaging with good academic record throughout and 10 years experience in teaching/ industry/ research in related subjects. Experience will be counted in teaching subjects related to Packaging/working in packaging or package user industry/organizations dealing packaging development , research, standardization etc
Desired Skills: Possession of PG Diploma in packaging
No of Post (Vacancies) : 01
Last Date to Apply For This Job: 03/18/2016
How to Apply: Applications in the prescribed format available in the Institute’s website, along with necessary documents shall be sent in a sealed envelope super-scribed with the name of the post applied for to Deputy Director (Admn & Accts), Indian Institute of Packaging, E-2, MIDC Area, Andheri East, Mumbai-93. Last date for receipt of application is 18/03/2016. Applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted.
1. Guidelines should be carefully read before filling up the prescribed format.
2. Those who have applied in earlier for the post need not apply again.
3. Enclose attested copies of credentials/ certificates.
4. Entries are to be made in block letters or typed wherever possible.
5. If space for any entry is inadequate, separate sheets can be attached to the Application Form and reference to these attachments (serially numbered A, B, C etc.) shall be indicated at the appropriate places.
6. Application after closing date will not be accepted.
7. Persons serving in Govt./PSUs should send their applications either through proper channel or should furnish a No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
8. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
9. Number of vacancies may likely to be changed in future.
Job Details Will Be Available At: http://iip-in.com/site/uploads/Tenders/Pdf/advertisement-for-recruitment-of-various-posts-124.pdf