Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Technical Assistant (Library)
Address: Controller of Administration (CoA) Indian Institute of Petroleum ,Dehradun ,Uttarakhand 248 005
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay-Rs.4200/-
Educational Requirements: 1 st Class B.Sc. (Science) with Bachelor in Library Science.
Desirable Qualifications: Working knowledge of Library software Libsys, Koha & dspace.
No of Post (Vacancies) : 01
Age Limit: 28 Years
Last Date to Apply For This Job: 04/18/2016
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can download application form from our website http://www.iip.res.in. Completed applications in all respects, accompanied by self attested copies of certificates, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. mentioned in the application should be sent to the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, P.O. I.I.P., Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun-248 005 (Uttarakhand) By Registered/Speed Post only so as to reach on or before 18.04.2016 Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post. No Interim enquiries will be entertained.
General Instructions: 1. The applicant must be citizen of India.
2. Age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application form i.e. 18.04.2016.
3. The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification for that Group/Grade.
4. Candidates applying for more than one Post should apply separately for each Post indicating the Post Code of the post.
5. Applications from the candidates working in Govt. Departments & Public Sector Undertakings will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order.
6. Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the rights to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard. The candidates should, therefore, mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field over and above the minimum prescribed qualifications.
7. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second-class rail fare/ordinary bus fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway station/Bus Stand nearest to the candidate's normal place of residence, as per rules.
8. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-IIP.
9. Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, applicable testimonials and unsigned etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
10. Director, CSIR-IIP reserves the right to not to fill any or all posts advertised.
Job Details Will Be Available At: http://www.iip.res.in/ne ws/advt%2001-2016-english-final.pdf