How to Apply
1. Applicants are required to apply OFFLINE from 19/12/2018 to 08/01/2019.
2. One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
3. The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
4. ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
5. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
6. The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi. They may work in shift(s) / rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
7. At the time of Interaction Candidates must bring the form duly filled in & pasted photograph duly signed along with documents (in Original and one set of photocopy (self attested) for verification purpose otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interaction.
8. The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhaar Card. In case the candidate has changed her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
9. Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate. ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
10. Validity of Panel so prepared against this advertisement shall be 6 Months from the date of publication. ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time.