HOW TO APPLY
- Login on website (https://kaimur.nic.in). Go to the notices section on the homepage and click on the recruitment link.
- Then on the new page that opens, Notification of advertisement for selection on the post of Aanganwadi Sevika and Sahayika will appear. Click on the download link next to it.
- On doing so the post related advertisement will be downloaded. Read it carefully and check your eligibility.
For online application, click on the Four More Details Click Here link. This will open a new page. Now click on Apply Online link.
- After this, first click on the new registration link on the new page. Then complete the registration process as instructed.
- From this user ID and password will be received. Login with their help. Then fill the application form and submit it. Apart from this, the application form can also be submitted by going to the concerned office. The proforma of the application has to be prepared by itself. For this, take A4 size paper. Enter your name, educational qualification, other personal information on it. Along with this, also enter the mobile number.
- Also paste passport size photo. Keep in mind not to sign it. Now put self-attested photocopies of the application form and educational certificates and other necessary documents in an envelope and submit it to the concerned office.
- For selection, a general assembly will be held in a public place under the center of the ward concerned. In the General Assembly itself, after examining the original certificates by the concerned supervisor, the candidate with the highest marks will be given the selection letter at the selection venue.
- Widows will be given preference in the selection of assistant. In the absence of widow candidates from majority class, respectively, the selected candidates will be selected for SC / ST / OBC (including minority) / OBC (including minority) / general category (including minority).
- In the event of the absence of any of these categories, the candidate with highest merit marks will be selected on the basis of merit marks. No preference will be given for higher qualification of the application.
Disqualification: Persons working in a government / non-government job having a monthly income of Rs. 12,000 or more or will be ineligible for selection to the post of wife / daughter-in-law / assistant to the public representative / vendor of the public distribution system of the concerned block.