ICAR Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for 7 SRF, Research Associate, Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
Oct 03, 2018
Organization Name: Agricultural Technology Application Research Institute (ATARI)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: ICAR-ATARI Various Vacancies Walk in
Post Date: 03-10-2018
Information: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Agricultural Technology Application Research Institute (ATARI) has invites an employment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Associate, Data Entry Operator & Other vacancies. Qualification required is PG with experience/ Ph.D, Graduation, PG (Relevant Discipline). The upper age limit for SRF /DEO/YP-I is 35 years for men and 40 years for women and for RA 40 years for men and 45 years for women (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India norms). The pay scale of Research Associate is Rs. 38,000/- per month, for doctoral degree holders Rs. 40,000/- per month, for Senior Research Fellow is Rs. 25,000/- per month, for Data Entry Operator is Rs. 15,000/- for Young Professional-I is Rs. 15,000/- The interested candidates can walkin intervirew for Research Associate & Senior Research Fellow at 08-10-2018 & for Young Professional-I & Data Entry Operator at 09-10-2018.
Agricultural Technology Application Research Institute (ATARI)
Maximum Age (for Post-1): 40 Years for men, 45 Years for women
Maximum Age (for Post-2 to 4): 35 Years for men, 40 Years for women
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
PG with experience/ Ph.D
Data Entry Operator
Graduation (Agriculture/Agriculture Engg)
Senior Research Fellow
PG (Relevant Discipline)
Terms and Conditions
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualification are invited to appear for Walk-In-Interview at ICARATARI, Zone-IX, JNKVV Campus, Adhartal, Jabalpur – 482004 (MP) with application, Bio-data (giving full details of academic records and experience), Self attested photographs, original & self attested copies of documents/Certificates related to age, qualification, experience etc. and also Certificate of the SC/ST/OBC(where applicable). The original certificates will be returned to them after interview.
2. The posts are purely temporary and the appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
3. The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the positions are purely on contract basis.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. The decision of the Competent Authority of ICAR-ATARI, Zone-IX, Jabalpur will be final and binding in all aspects.
ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Sr Research Fellow, Senior Search Fellow, Research Associate, Jr Research Fellow, Office Assistant, Young Professional-I & II vacancies. Qualification required is PG/ Graduation with NET, M.Sc/ Ph.D, M.Tech, M.Sc with NET/ GATE, Intermediate with computer knowledge, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, M.Sc/ MCA, B.E/ B.Tech (Civil)/ M.Sc. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 02-11-2018, 03-11-2018 at 11:00 AM.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Research Associate vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Attend Walk in.
Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (DCFR) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), SRF vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & attend for Walk in.
Diploma/ Graduation/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ PG/ Masters degree, NET/ Ph.D/Post Graduation (Horticulture/ Agricultural Science). National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases (NIHSAD) invites applications for the recruitment of Young Professional-I & II, Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow vacancies on contractual basis. Those Candidates who are interested can read the Notification & Apply.