1. A quatifying test regarding lT skills and effective use of new technotogies as toots for learning will be conducted of 30 marks consisting of 30 muttipte.Choice objective type question and each question will carry one mark.
2. Each candidate must qualify this test by obtaining 33 % marks and weightage of themarks obtained in quatifying test will not be given white preparing the final
3. Those candidates who will not quatify this test, their quatificationof the above said examination of the objective type of General Knowtedge, Mentat Abitity (Reasoning & Quantitative Technique), child Devetopment and Psychotogy, Hindi and Engtish (Matric tevel') and objective type test of the concerned subject i.e. Hindi, Engtish, Mathematics, Science and Social Science of graduation & post graduation [eve[ will not be considered for the
4. Professional, Training Diptoma or Certificate awarded by any State, Board of University other than Haryana Education Department must be recognized by the Haryana Government. The candidate is required to submit the Equivatency Certificate at the time of verification of documents.
5. Reservation in SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person and PHC is onty for Haryana State' The SC/BC/PHC candidates are required to submit SC/BC/PHC certificate dul'y issued by the competent authority at the time of documents verification. Likewise, the Eligibte Sports Person (ESP) shatt be required to submit the sports gradation certificates at the time of documents verification as per Government instructions duty issued by the competent authority, DESM shall be required to submit the fresh Etigibil.ity Certificate duty issued by the respective Zil.a Sainik Board at the time of document verification).
6. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they will futfill all the eligibitity conditions on the date of advertisement. lf on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview or appointment, it is found that they do not futfitt any of the etigibitity condition or it is found that the information furnished is fatse or candidature/appointment witI be cancetted.
7. Candidates having quatified certificates of HTET/STET conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani only will be eligible.
8. A 33% posts in each category i.e. General/Open Competition (OC), Scheduted Caste (SC), Backward Cl.ass(BC) and Physicatty Chattenged (PHC) etc. shatt be reserved for women. This reservation shatl be horizontat.
9. Physically Handicapped Candidates means Physicatty Chattenged Persons with Disabitities as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
10. Detaited instructions for fitting the ontine apptication form are availabte on the website www. recruitment-portal.in
11. In case of any guidance/information/ctarification regarding the ontine fitting of the form the candidate can call at CDAC Mohati hetptine Nos. 0172-6619062- 63 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
12. The prescribed essential quatification does not entitte a candidate to be catted for document verification. The decision of the Parishad in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an apptication, eligibitity/suitability of the candidates, mode of recruitment and criteria for setection etc. will be finat and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be
entertained in this regard.