Information: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Group-D vacancies on adhoc basis. Qualification required is Candidates should have Matriculation from a recognized board. Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matriculation, as one of the subject. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 42 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 22-03-2019.
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/BC candidates as per rules.
Candidates should have Matriculation from a recognized board.
Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matriculation, as one of the subject.
249 + 729
How to Apply
1. Online applications are invited for direct recruitment to Group D posts mentioned under paragraph 2.1 through the URL address i.e http://adv42019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from 22.03.2019 to 22.04.2019 till 11.59 P.M. Thereafter website link will be disabled.
2. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
3. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
4. No request for change of any particular on the application form shall be entertained by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
5. The Selection shall be made in accordance with the provisions under Haryana Group-D Employees (Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Act, 2018 as applicable to Haryana and Government instructions issued from time to time in this regard.
6. Candidates who do not fulfill the qualification/eligibility condition on cutoff date,their application shall not be accepted by the online application system. All the Certificates relating to educational qualification/eligibility conditions and Socio-Economic Criteria etc. will be determined with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e. 22.04.2019 as given in the advertisement.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty) & Female Constable (Group C) of Police department. The qualification required is Candidates should Possess 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education Board/ Institution for all the categories. The age limit should be between 18 Years to 25 Years. Those Candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online from 10-02-2021.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Hygienist, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Attendant, MPHW (F) & Other vacancies. The Candidates should possess 10th/ 10+2 with Pre-Medical, Diploma, B.Sc, Bal Sevika Training, and BE/ B.Tech. The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online from 20-09-2019.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared employment notification for the recruitment of Turner Instructor, Forger, Heat Treater Instructor & Other vacancies. The age limit is required minimum will be 17 years and maximum will be 42 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 05-08-2019.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced for the recruitment of Jr System Engineer, Asst Lineman & Other vacancies. The Minimum Educational qualification required is 10th Class, 12th Class, ITI, Diploma, DMLT, Any Degree, PG and SETC. The age limit required is between 18 to 42 Years. Those candidate who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can Apply online from 10-07-2019.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared an employment notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies. The required education is 10+2/ 10+2 First Division/ Graduation Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or Higher Education. The age limit is between 17 - 42 Years. The interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online till 08-07-2019.