Name of the Post: HPSSC Various Posts 2019
Post Date: 21-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 1720
Information: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of TGT, Junior Cameraman, Publicity Assistant and Other vacancies on contract basis. Qualification required is Any Degree, B.Ed/ D.Ed with experience, Diploma, MCA/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 45 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 23-12-2018.
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)
Various Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||TGT (Arts)||292||BA/ B.Com with B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed/ Sr Secondary with TET|
|2||TGT (Non- Medical)||107||B.Sc. (Non-Medical) with B.ED/ B.EI.ED/ Sr Secondary with TET|
|3||Junior Cameraman||09||Matric, Diploma (Photography) with experience|
|4||Publicity Assistant Grade-I||14||Matric, Diploma (ECE/ Computer Engineering / IT), NCVT Certificate with experience|
|5||Warden||01||Any Degree, B.Ed/ D.Ed with experience|
|6||Special Educator (Mental Retardation)||09||Degree (Arts/ Science/ Commerce), B.Ed/ D.Ed|
|7||Publicity Assistant Grade-II||09||Matric, NCVT Certificate|
|8||Statistical Assistant||11||B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.A. with Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics|
|9||Manual Assistant||06||Degree (Science)/ Diploma (Engg)|
|10||Dark Room Attendant||01||10+2 with Science, ITI with experience|
|11||Clerk, Accountant –cum-Clerk||06||10+2, speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting on computer.|
|12||Senior Scientific/Technical Assistant||01||Diploma (Engg)/ B.Tech/ PG with experience|
|13||Data Entry Operator||01||10+2, speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and 30 words per minute in English Typing, DCA|
|14||Fitter, Electrician/Sub Station Attendant||69||Matric, ITI (Electrician/ Wireman Trade)|
|15||Video Film Editor||01||10+2, Diploma/ Degree (Film Editing) with experience|
|16||Junior Engineer(Civil)||12||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|17||Junior Engineer (Elect.)||51||Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
|18||Electrician(Technician)||01||Matriculation, ITI (Electrician)|
|19||Steno-Typist||08||10+2, speed in Shorthand & Typing on computers in both the language i.e. English & Hindi|
|20||Assistant Chemist||01||B.Sc with experience|
|21||Technical Superintendent (Production/Store/Marketing/MIS/P&I)||11||Degree (Dairy Technology/ Dairy Husbandry)|
|23||Junior Basic Trained Teacher||617||10+2/ Senior Secondary/ Degree/ D.I.Ed with JBT Course, TET|
|24||Havildar Instructor/ Quarter Master Havildar||09||Matric/ Army Special certificate|
|25||Junior Office Assistant (Accounts)||07||B.Com/ M.Com|
|26||Junior Officer(IT)||05||MCA/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc|
|28||Junior Scientific Assistant||04||Degree/ M.Sc (Relevant Discipline)|
|29||Junior Office Assistant(IT)||412||10+2, DCA, Typing Knowledge|
|30||Sub Inspector of Police||33||Any Degree|
How to Apply
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
5. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
6. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
7. The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
8. No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts up to 31.03.2019 or the date of written objective screening test which ever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
9. The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple applications Form for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
10. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
|Withdrawn Notice||Jr Officer (IT) | Jr Office Asst|
|Again Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Qualification Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|