HOW TO APPLY
i) Desirous/ eligible candidates will have to apply online, through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
ii) In case the candidate has applied for more than one discipline / posts published in the advertisement, he / she is required to deposit the examination fee separately and submit separate copies of requisite self attested documents / certificates alongwith the printout of the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) of each post on the day of Written Objective Type Examination (Computer Based Test / Off line Test) for the respective posts.
1. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission before filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience etc., if any, shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of (ORA) (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 22-11-2019.
3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., BPL, Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
5.The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement.
7. Category claimed in the (ORA) will be treated as final.
8. No in-service (Regular Service) candidate will be evaluated/ interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.