1. Before filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for the post(s) concerned, the candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the Commission.
2. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of (ORA) Online Recruitment Applications i.e. 29-11- 2019.
3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement.
7. Category once claimed in the (ORA) will be treated as final.
8. The candidate shall specify in his / her application form the optional subjects he / she desires to take, but may intimate any change of intention to the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission not later than the last date notified for submission of online applications.
9. No in-service (Regular Service) candidate will be evaluated/ interviewed unless he / she bring NOC from the concerned employer.
10. Persons already in regular Government Service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their head of Office / Department that they have applied for particular post.
11. Fee once paid shall neither be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances.
12. Dispute, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla, H.P.
13. Number of post(s) is / are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
14.The candidates are required to submit a printout of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) alongwith self attested copies of requisite documents (as per advertisement) in support of their eligibility for the concerned posts(s) on the day of Screening Test (Objective type / Computer Based Test) failing which his/her candidature shall stand finally rejected. The candidates who fail to submit the requisite documents on the day of Screening Test (Objective type / Computer Based Test) will be rejected 2 straightway and no further opportunity will be given to such candidates for submission of the documents.
15. If a candidate has been declared unfit in the (Chest Measurement), he will not be called for Walking Test.