1. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR APPLYING ONLINE, which are available on the website of the Commission, i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc ; before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the concerned post(s).
2. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at any later stage.
3. Incomplete Online Recruitment Application Forms submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopaedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other states will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
7. In service candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite fee with information to their Head of Departments/ Employer for issuing NOC. No in service candidate will be allowed to appear in Main Examination unless he/she submit NOC from the concerned employer with application for main examination.
8. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
9. The test will be conducted at various centers located at Shimla/ Mandi/ Sundernagar / Kangra /Dharamshala/ Palampur / Solan / Una / Nahan / Bilaspur / Kullu, Hamirpur and Chamba depending upon the number of candidates for a particular station. However, the allotment of examination centres will be at discretion of the Commission. The Commission reserves the right to allocate the Centre, for examination to the candidate, keeping in view the preference recorded in the application form. It is not necessary and binding for the Commission, to allocate the desired examination centre to candidate. Examination Centres are allocated by the Commission, keeping in view the capacity of examination centres and administrative convenience. No application for change of centre or any other entry in the application form shall be entertained.