HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 37 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Officer Posts
May 04, 2019
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: HPPSC Secretary, Asst Engineer & Asst Officer Posts 2019
Post Date: 04-05-2019
Total Vacancy: 37
Information: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Secretary, Asst Engineer & Asst Officer vacancies on Contract basis. Qualification required is B.Sc/ PG Diploma (Marketing Management)/ M.Sc/ MBA, CA/ ICWA/ M.Com/ MBA. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 23-05-2019.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
For SC (HP)/ ST (HP)/ OBC (HP)/ BPL (HP): Rs. 100/-
Ex-Servicemen (HP): Nil
Payment Mode: Through Debit Card/ Credit Card of any Bank
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-05-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
Age Limit for S.No- 1: Below 45 Years
Age Limit for S.No- 2, 3, 4: 30 years and below
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
B.Sc/ PG Diploma (Marketing Management)/ M.Sc/ MBA
B.E/ B. Tech/ PG Diploma/ M.Tech (Civil/ Electrical)
CA/ ICWA/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance)
How to Apply
1. Desirous/ eligible candidates will have to apply online through official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
2. The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
3. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
4. In case, a candidate has applied against more than one post/ item published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite self attested/ attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
5. In case of any guidance/ information/ clarification regarding Online Applications, candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter in person or on Toll Free No. 1800-180-8004 or Ph. No. 0177-2629738 on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M. Queries related to online applications can also be mailed by the candidates on e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services/ Posts (Class-III, Non Gazetted) Examination-2019. Candidates should possess Bachelor degree of any of the universities. The age limit required is between 18 to 45 Years. Those candidate who are interested and fall into eligibility criteria can Apply online till 22-07-2019.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Exam. Qualification required is Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 35 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 06-02-2019.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Programmer, District Youth Services & Sports Officer, Assistant Town Planner, Planning Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer, Veterinary Officer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies. Qualification required is Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline), Degree (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg), BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D with experience. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 11-01-2019 till 11:59 P.M.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification of HP State Eligibility Test (HP SET 2018) to recruit Assistant Professor vacancies. Qualification required is Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline). Closing date for acceptance of online application is 10-01-2019.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancies. Qualification required is Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University/ Board established by law or Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM. The age limit required will be 45 years & below. The contractual emoluments Rs.19,125/- per month. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 12-11-2018 till 11:59 P.M.