HPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 29 Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services Combined Competitive Exam – Last Date Extended
Jan 18, 2019
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2019
Total Vacancy: 29
Information: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Exam. Qualification required is Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 35 years. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 06-02-2019.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Societies Class II
District Treasury Officer
Excise &Taxation Officer
1. Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will consist of three successive stages to complete the selection process.
2. PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION : This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects of General Studies and Aptitude Test. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only: the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
3. MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION : The number of candidates to be called for Main written examination will be about 20 times of the total number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of aforementioned examination.
4. VIVA-VOCE : The number of candidates to be called for viva-voce test after the Main written examination by the Commission shall be at its discretion on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Main written examination only. As far as possible this number will be three times the total number of vacancies.
How to Apply
1. Candidates are required to apply only through online mode by using the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. No other mode for submission of applications is allowed.
2. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above- mentioned website.
3. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, Age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and E-Mail IDs in the Online Application Form for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
5. The online Applications can be filled up to 06/02/2019 till 11:59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Secretary, Asst Engineer & Asst Officer vacancies on Contract basis. Qualification required is B.Sc/ PG Diploma (Marketing Management)/ M.Sc/ MBA, CA/ ICWA/ M.Com/ MBA. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 23-05-2019.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Programmer, District Youth Services & Sports Officer, Assistant Town Planner, Planning Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer, Veterinary Officer, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies. Qualification required is Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Discipline), Degree (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg), BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D with experience. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 11-01-2019 till 11:59 P.M.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification of HP State Eligibility Test (HP SET 2018) to recruit Assistant Professor vacancies. Qualification required is Master’s Degree (Relevant Discipline). Closing date for acceptance of online application is 10-01-2019.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancies. Qualification required is Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University/ Board established by law or Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM. The age limit required will be 45 years & below. The contractual emoluments Rs.19,125/- per month. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 12-11-2018 till 11:59 P.M.
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.