Name of the Post: HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancies
Post Date: 23-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 100
Information: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancies. Qualification required is Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized University/ Board established by law or Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government / CCIM. The age limit required will be 45 years & below. The contractual emoluments Rs.19,125/- per month. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 12-11-2018 till 11:59 P.M.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018)
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||100|
How to Apply
1. Desirous/ eligible candidates should apply online through OTRS portal on the official website of the Commission. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted.
2. After submitting the Online Application(s), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application and submit the same along with requisite self attested/ attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
1. Screening Test
3. Personality Test
4. Final Selection
1. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of application through OTRS portal i.e.12th Nov., 2018.
2. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
3. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
7. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
8. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
9. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|