1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post.
3. Queries can be emailed at email@example.com. keeping the Position as the subject of the mail.
4. Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
5. Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
6. Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Admit Card for computer based test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website.
7. In case of Internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services of the Corporation and re-join the services as fresh employees on probation. Regarding transfer of leaves, PF, Gratuity etc., these cases would be treated on par with candidates joining from other PSUs.
8. The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements. The reservation under various categories will be as per prevailing Government guidelines at the time of finalization of result.
9. All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Candidates are also requested to visit FAQs Section on our website with respect to this recruitment drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
10. HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.
11. All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
12. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
13. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Corporation. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any examination / Personal Interview centre depending on the response in that area/centre.
14. The Corporation also reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process thereunder without any further notice and without assigning any reasons.
15. HPCL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection.
16. Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
17. Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper channel. They must produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be entertained.
18. Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
19. All the details given in the submitted online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.